So you’re considering a design and marketing retainer, but what does that even mean? What exactly are you getting, and are you getting enough?
We can’t speak for everyone, but following is what a retainer with TwoTone looks like.
Full-service retainers include:
- Full access to our entire creative team (graphic designers, copywriters, web designers, social media strategists, and digital marketing)—working together or individually as needed on your specific monthly needs.
- Design and copywriting for routine and one-off monthly deliverables such as:
- Ongoing email marketing
- Ad optimization and maintenance
- Social media planning and management
- Website monitoring and updates
- And so much more, depending on your exact needs!
- Priority support, which means same-business day communication on time-sensitive deliverables.
- Strategic insight, recommendations, and research from our Creative Director.
- Strategy calls as needed with the TwoTone team to help support major product launches, events, initiatives, or anything else that might come up.
Is there anything else TwoTone can help me with?
BRANDING + IDENTITY
Logo development, branding guidelines, naming and strategy, persona research, color palettes, typography, photography treatment, sub-branding, icon sets, patterns and textures, supporting brand elements (business cards, letterhead, apparel, social media branding)
Traditional channels (print, TV, and radio), Google Search and Display ads, paid social ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat), digital marketing funnels, organic social media management, SEO, marketing emails, campaign analytics and reporting, lead generation, landing pages
WEBSITE DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT
Creating websites in WordPress, SquareSpace, and Shopify; wire-framing, UX/UI, hosting, domain set-up, ongoing maintenance, content development via StoryBrand method, SEO, analytics and auditing, mobile-first design, web animation
Creation of and adherence to brand standards; print design, including annual reports, marketing collateral (white papers, flyers, mailers), working with print vendors to place orders, custom apparel design, indoor and outdoor signage, trade show design
Book a free Discovery Call today
Interested in getting the monthly support you need to transform your marketing and design? Book a call with our founder and CEO to discuss retainer options that fit your goals!
Not sure what your next step is?
If you’re still on the fence as to whether you need to hire someone in-house or a full-service agency, we’d love to help you answer that question based on what we’ve seen over the past 10+ years.